We have 25 years of experience in sourcing and fitting flooring for Offices and other commercial premises with great success. We have fitted commercial flooring for a range of sectors including small and large office premises, Schools, Universities, Restaurants, Hotels, Dental/Doctors Surgeries, Retail premises and High Street Services. We understand how important the image your business premises projects to others is and we can work with you to find the perfect flooring solution for your business.
We can provide carpet, vinyl, laminate and hardwood flooring at wholesale prices for any business needs. When considering decorating your new office, retail or commercial premises start with your colour scheme, neutral colours, such as off white, beige, tan or taupe, are normally a good place to start for professional offices this gives you a good backdrop to place any artwork or your business specific information on. Bright colours work well in spaces that promote creativity like art studio’s and pre-schools.
Give some thought to office furniture before making a purchase. Mahogany and dark woods scream professionalism, while stainless steel and lighter woods, such as light oak, pine or maple, work better in a teacher's classroom or a reception area. When you have decided on the colour scheme for your new office, whether you decide to go clean and crisp, reflect your company colours or go bright to welcome people in, pop in to our carpet warehouse and see the range of flooring that we can offer to make your new workspace work!
We can offer flooring solutions for any North East business and have worked with the following types of premises to find their perfect office carpet, vinyl laminate or wood flooring:
- Flooring for small and large offices, receptions and boardrooms
- Flooring for restaurants, cafés and commercial kitchens
- Flooring for Retail Stores, hairdressers and other service industries.
- Flooring for Hotels and Bed and Breakfasts
- Flooring for Healthcare premises including Dr’s surgeries and care homes
- Flooring for Hospitality and leisure services
Here are some things to consider when choosing your office, retail, service or commercial premises:
1. In high impact places such as reception and waiting areas consider using easy to clean and great quality flooring to keep these areas looking fresh and create a welcoming feel.
2. For something really unique you can design your own carpets, you can include your own company colours, have a specific pattern or even have your logo woven in to really promote your brand.
3. Consider using different types or colours of flooring to indicate different areas or zones of your business, for example carpet in a waiting area and vinyl everywhere else.
4. Ease of cleaning is very important for commercial premises who have a focus on hygiene including healthcare or food related industries, vinyl is a great option here.
Whatever you need for your business pop in to see us and we can help you make the perfect choice. We have a well-stocked warehouse in North Shields just 20 minutes from Newcastle City Centre, and have been supplying carpets to North East Businesses for 25 years. We will work with your requirements and your budget and can cater to both of these and you will not find your commercial flooring cheaper anywhere else. We stock all leading brands at wholesale prices and have a constantly changing selection of end of roll, and off-cuts.